The privacy of our visitors to CommercialRoofingChicagoHub.com is important to us.
Here’s information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit CommercialRoofingChicagoHub.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Log Files: As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site, the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
We also use third party advertisements on CommercialRoofingChicagoHub.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP and the browser you use. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on our website, and you did not authorize its use, you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We will be unable to take action if you don’t provide us with the required information, so please provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed.
- Reasonable contact information that will allow us to contact the complaining party, such as a telephone number and email.
- A statement that the complaining party has a belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to: (Add email)